Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Wish List

...Or should I say my unrealistic wish list. Lately I have been thinking about things that would make life soooo much easier and here it is(in no specific order)....
1. What everyone wants.....30 hour days.
2. A laptop with atleast 10 hour battery life and takes only 2 mins to recharge.
3. A law that states women should be provided with a healthy and tasty breakfast every Saturday and Sunday in bed at 8 AM.
4. Cheese, Chocolates, fried items, Pizza, butter, ghee become the healthiest items to eat. Ok fine, I'll add fruits and vegetables to the list.
5. An understanding girlfriend who knows exactly what to tell you and when and preferrably lives closeby.
6. Never stuck in traffic and the lights are always green.
7. The power to know when you are about to take bad decisions.
8. The power to forget bad memories.
9. A pet that cleans and feeds itself.
10. A TV channel that plays FRIENDS episodes all the time 24/7 without commercials.
11. Hair that is black and thick and never gets grey.
12. Pollution and corruption free India.
13. A real chill pill that works.
14. A stable IT industry.
15. Awesome neighbors and workmates.
16. Grocery store, cloth store, bank, school, office, restaurant, park and lake only a few steps from your house.
and finally.......
16. An answer to all my questions.
I am sure there are many more. But these are the ones that came to my mind. ....my very very very very unrealistic wish list.

No comments: