Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My First Blog!!!


I am going to start with the usual 'I wanted to do this for a long time' expression. I did want to start a blog for a very long time now. Something always kept me from doing it. But now I have taken one tiny step towards expressing my thoughts assuming that atleast one person in this world is going to read it and care. But I must warn you that I do not use big complicated fancy words. Just simple ones that even a five year old can understand. This blog is just to put my view on things close to me into words and whatever comes to my mind is what you are going to read. I will be thankful if you think this blog is great and really really don't care if you think it is stupid. I have never done anything like this before, writing what I actually think that is. I have never kept diaries, never written letters to anyone, nothing. Since I am starting this now, I just want to keep it really simple(stressing it again) and random. Just things that I see/talk/do/care about everyday. Anything that comes to mind. I take this as an oppurtunity to explore my creative side again which has been in the dark for a very long time. I hope to keep updating this blog as frequently as possible. Let's see how it all works out! Thanks for reading and keep coming back...:)

No comments: